A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Reed MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Reed practice?
- Dr. William Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reed practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Rheumatologists.