Learn more about Dr. William Woodruff Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woodruff Roberts is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woodruff Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodruff Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woodruff Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Woodruff Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Woodruff Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Woodruff Roberts practices Urology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Urologists.