A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Kidney Cancer, Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma, and Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Roberts practice?
Dr. William Roberts practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Roberts, Dr. Billy Roberts, Dr. Guillermo Roberts