A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woodruff Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Woodruff Roberts is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff Roberts
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woodruff Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff Roberts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodruff Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woodruff Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Woodruff Roberts practice?
- Dr. William Woodruff Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Woodruff Roberts practices Urology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Urologists.