Dr. William Rose III Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Rose III?

Posted on October 20th, 2016

fantastic doctor duo with his spouse. Very caring, dedicated doctors

Best Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I did have a wait, but Dr.Rose saved my legs.

Treatment DVT / lung clots

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Absolutely one of the best surgeons I have had the privilege to be treated by... He latterly save my life. thank you

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Waited 5 hours to see dr. Both appointments

VERY RUDE STAFF!

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Do not make an appointment here if you want to be treated with dignity and respect, very rude staff , period! They will make or break a business, the drs need to revamp the front desk staff and assistants, immediately!

get ready to wait and wait and wait some more....

Posted on August 6th, 2012

First visit: waited for TWO hours, saw doc for less than five min before I was hustled out.Second visit (scheduled ultrasound): was told latest appt was at 3:30 and showed up a bit early. Still waiting for ultrasound to be done at 4:20.Office sent me a bill without first waiting for insurance to pay (within 3 days of first visit). Unconscionable treatment.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

After my AAA surgery, I was told that I would always be Dr.Rose's patient.Even after I told him I had no insurance and not able to work after the surgery.He said that did not matter. But I guess he forgot to tell his staff this.When I went in for my post-op visit the staff made me feel like I was a nobody,but Dr. rose did see me. I was to come in one more time,but the office staff would not let me see him,Dr.Rose walked out of his office and looked at me,turned around and walked away.Then I was told I needed to go to Grady! All of this after I was told I would always be his patient. I was in the hospital for one month,because my kidneys weren't working after the surgery,finally after 3 weeks of dialysis I got to go home.I was told I should be fine after recovering from the surgery,6-8 months.Off to Grady! To my surprise Grady informed me that I had lost one of my kidneys and the other one was less than 100%.Seems like every visit finds a new problem.Not Dr.Rose's fault but he should have told me all of this.Not one word from him...............I guess the money did matter after all,it's a shame when you can't take a man at his word! Greatful to the doctor,disappointed in the man and his truthfullness.

How do you thank someone enough for saving a life?

Posted on July 1st, 2010

If you are looking for the ABSOLUTE best vascular surgeon in Atlanta, you have found him in Dr. William Rose III. My mother was slowly bleeding to death in a hospital in Decatur and was in extremely grave condition. Dr. Rose was called in and actually saved her life in a matter of 10 min. Dr. Rose is a knowledgeable, compassionate surgeon and above all he is a Christian.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017