Dr. William Tung MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Douglasville, GA

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
I have been seeing this doctor for several years after his partner went on vacation and couldn't get back in the country. I find him very difficult to understand. He has absolutely no patience with my questions. He spends less than 5 minutes with me when I go for a $40 copay. He keeps trying to change/decrease/take away my medication for something new even though this medication is working great. On one of my visits when I asked about a medication he said "we will talk about that later!" I couldn't believe he said that. And of course we didn't talk about it on my next visit either. I have found another neurologist.

June 28th, 2016
I love Dr.Tung and his staff. They are so friendly and very efficient.You never have a long wait and he spends time with you. My daughter goes to the office when needed and he always ask about her and the family.He has gotten my migraines under control and I get monthly injections for my sciatic nerve pain and left shoulder.I have not been able to lay on my left shoulder for 10 yrs until I started the injections

August 4th, 2015
Kind Dr

April 3rd, 2015
Office is dirty, Staff is dressed unprofessionally. Terrible bedside manner. Would not recommend. At all.

July 2nd, 2014
My appointment got cancelled, then not cancelled... then I get there and have to wait, cause they are at lunch until 1pm, even though I was told to be there at 12:30 for paperwork. The lobby outside of their office is 86 degrees and outside is even hotter. They come back and I sign in, get called to fill out paperwork. I mention that I don't know my husband's social security number... they would not see me, since he's the primary on the insurance, they HAVE to have his in order to see me. No one thought to mention that when I was scheduling the appointment. I've never had to give his when the appointment is for me. I couldn't get his number, but.. they still wouldn't see me... so I left. Called a different doctor, got in no problem, even though I don't know my husband's social, they said I didn't have to know it, his birth date would be enough.

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Tung is a little hard to understand, BUT...He is very thorough. He will run every test on you, and he is very knowledgeable. He makes sure he doesn't miss anything!

June 8th, 2011
Dr.Tung is great for anyone that has epilepsey like myself, he is kind and to the point, the staff are wonderful.

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Tung is very professonal,and nice. Although, he is hard to understand because of his heavy accent. Just get him to answer a couple of questions. The more you hear him talk the more you understand him. I would refer Dr. Tung to a friend. He is a very handsome Dr. which is a plus.

December 28th, 2008
It would be nice if you showed up
This doctor was in charge of my father's case but I never met him. He sent his associates who were clueless and when asked specific questions offered no information. In fact they ommitted crucial information that we found in later reports. I'm referring to Dr. Kukaswadia and Natarajan.

April 19th, 2017