Dr. William Watson Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Watson?

Overcharging just to charge for services that were less than 2 mins.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Mr. Watson saw my 2 yr old son in the ER. We brought him in because he had a cut near his eye and we knew it was bad and would require stitches. Mr. Watson in the matter of 2 mins, squirted water on the cut to wash the blood away to see the cut...he then stated it was way too close to the eyeball for him to even think about stitching it up. He needed to call someone else. that was all he did and his office wants to bill me $804. Are you freaking kidding me? We had another DR come in and do the job and we paid him for his services but Mr. Watson is not a in-network Dr at my In-Network hospital. Seems ridiculous to pay him for less than 2 mins of service for him to determine that he can't do the job. Then he wants to hang around and pop his head in the room from time to time to act like he was contributing to the eye repair stitch job that the other Dr. did. He didn't assist with nothing. It's a shame a grown 66 yr old Dr. feels he has to charge a family over $800 for looking at a cut. I am beyond frustated!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017