Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Sep 4th, 2012

Dr White was very courteous and did try to figure out what was the problem with me. My issue is his office staff. No one greets you when you walk into the clinic in New Braunfels, and then if you forget to write your co-pay, the blond skinny bimbo office worker acts rude and snide. If he gets rid of her, that in itself will earn a better rating.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. White is not concerned about you as a patient. He is interested in getting you in and out as quickly a possible. He tries to prescribe drugs that he cannot even pronounce which is a concern to me because....well this is his PROFESSION. He had to be reminded to read my wife's records as he was attempting to prescribe a drug that she had previously stated allergic reaction to. This seemed to annoy him to the point that he preferred not to prescribe anything but instead refer us to a pain management specialist. So we went.. but wouldn't you know it Dr. White did not forward any of the records to so we went for nothing. We called his office and they said they would get back to us ASAP.....STILL WAITING. I do not recommend this doctor.

Saved my bacon show details Saved my bacon
Jun 16th, 2012

Dr. White and his staff came to my rescue. I had been to three other doctors to no avail. Dr. White diagnosed PMR and ordered a treatment. For the first time in weeks I am able to move and do basic things.I had a question the following day and his staff contacted Dr. White and got back to me immediately with clarification.Outstanding overall knowledge, service and a caring group of people.

Feb 15th, 2012

Very pleasant personality but I found him to be insenitive and did not listen well. He seemed to have his own agenda but did not initially follow up on reason for being referred. Not responsive to my time of real pain and need. Very disappointed.

RUDE STAFF - GREAT DOCTOR show details RUDE STAFF - GREAT DOCTOR
by Patient with RA on Feb 24th, 2011

Had the nurse try an hang up on me as I was asking questions in regards to my refill. Very unorganized. The doctor himself is great if you can get over the rudeness of his staff and their organizational skills

Overall Experience show details Overall Experience
May 27th, 2010

I found the office staff to be very courteous, helpful and professional on each visit. Average wait was about 15 mins. Dr White was caring, helpful and gave an official diagnosis others didn't. I would recommend to friends.

office staff show details office staff
Nov 24th, 2009

phoned to speak with nurse and NEVER returned call. Tried for two weeks - called each day.