inactive

William W Wood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 7th, 2016
Extraordinary!
Extraordinary psychiatrist. Has helped thousands of patients in his 36 years. His guidance and insights led multiple members of my family to a better life. We miss him terribly.

January 30th, 2015
Extraordinary and effective
Extraordinary and effective treatment to elderly parent and to myself.

January 12th, 2014
Very Impressed!
Dr. Wood came very highly recommended by two individuals so I thought I would see if he could help me with my depression, anxiety, and PTSD. I was reluctant to seek counseling as it's very hard to find a good doctor these days. I was really tired of discussing my issues with my family and friends and worried if it didn't work out with this doctor I would have to start over, find another psychiatrist, tell my story again, rinse/repeat, until I found a psychiatrist I was happy with. I was mentally exhausted just considering that. It was apparent at my first appointment why he was so highly regarded by my friends, one who is a current patient of many years, the other a former patient. Immediately, I felt at ease and found him to be extremely easy to talk with. I was very impressed that he listened well, was kind and empathetic, genuinely interested in helping me with my issues, and most importantly he is very knowledgeable, respectful, and professional. You can also tell by his general demeanor that as a person, he has a good and kind heart and that he loves his profession. I also found it really helpful that he is so upbeat it's like he radiates sunshine. It was a bit infectious and kept me mindful of looking for positives in my life. My issues have been resolved but I will not hesitate in the least to schedule another appointment if I need his help again!

November 8th, 2012
#1 Psychiatrist
I have been under the care of Dr. Wood for over 15 years. He literally saved my life when I met him. He has continued to treat me over the years in a caring , professional, and understanding manner. He is available 24/7 and is easily accessible for appointments - especially in a time of crisis. He follows his patients closely, managing their medications and keeping up with the most current drug information.l I would recommend Dr. Wood to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring, professional Psychiatrist.

December 22nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor
You can't do better for a doctor. He saved my life and gave it quality for the first time in years.Dr Wood is always there for you 24/7. You can't ask for a better Doctor and you won't find a better one!

May 11th, 2009
A Great and Remarkable Psychiatrist
A Caring and very knowledgable Physician. Excellent at diagnosing and really knows what he is doing. When you first meet him a person feels accepted and he will believe you!