A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waddill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waddill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waddill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddill graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Waddill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Northern Az Va Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Waddill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Waddill practice?
- Dr. William Waddill has 1 office location.
Dr. William Waddill practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moses Lake, WA.
See Moses Lake Radiologists.