A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waddill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waddill, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddill graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Waddill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Northern Az Va Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Baxter Waddill MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Waddill practice?
- Dr. William Waddill has 1 office location.
Dr. William Waddill practices Diagnostic Radiology near Moses Lake, WA.
See Moses Lake Radiologists.