Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wade
Dr. William Wade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Charleston, WV, with another office in South Charleston, WV. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Wade is affiliated with Thomas Memorial Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wade has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. William Wade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.
Dr. Elie Gharib
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kishore Challa
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi35
Dr. Mitchell Rashid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South Charleston, WV 0.01 mi17