Learn more about Dr. William Wadland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadland
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wadland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadland graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wadland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Wadland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Wadland practice?
- Dr. William Wadland has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Wadland practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Scarborough, ME.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.