Learn more about Dr. William Wadland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wadland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wadland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wadland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadland graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wadland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Wadland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Wadland practice?
- Dr. William Wadland has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wadland practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland Geriatric Doctors, and Portland Hospice & Palliative Specialists.