Learn more about Dr. William Wagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagle
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Wagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagle, MD is board certified in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagle graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Wagle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wagle MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William Wagle practice?
- Dr. William Wagle has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Wagle practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Troy, NY.
See Schenectady Neurologists and Schenectady Radiologists.