Learn more about Dr. William Wagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagle
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagle, MD is board certified in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagle graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Wagle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wagle MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William Wagle practice?
- Dr. William Wagle has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Wagle practices Neurology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Troy, NY.
See Schenectady Neurologists and Schenectady Radiologists.