Learn more about Dr. William Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagnon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagnon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wagnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagnon, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wagnon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wright Wagnon MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Wagnon practice?
- Dr. William Wagnon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wagnon practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.