A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagnon, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagnon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance