A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagnon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagnon, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wagnon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wright Wagnon MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Wagnon practice?
- Dr. William Wagnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wagnon practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jasper, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.