Learn more about Dr. William Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagnon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagnon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wagnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagnon, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wagnon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wright Wagnon MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Wagnon practice?
- Dr. William Wagnon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wagnon practices Ophthalmology near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Ophthalmologists.