Overall Review

April 13th, 2015
Educator
Dr. W. Wai has been the doctor for all 4 of my children. my oldest is now 39. I would not trade him for the world. He saved the life of my oldest children when the other doctor at South Chicago Hospital did not know what was wrong. He ran test to find out she had a brain bleed. He had her rushed to Michael Reese Hospital which saved her life. He has never showed any signs of being a racist because most of his patients are Spanish speaking and we are African American. My advise is this doctor deserves an award for knowledge, kindness, understanding, and caring. My last child is 16 years old and I will hate when she has to leave him. Great doctor rated 100% by me.

September 5th, 2012
Dr. Wai is great
Dr Wai is a very good doctor. He never rushes you through your appt and he always makes sure you understand what is going on. His follow-up is awesome and he usually calls to see how the patient is doing the next day. The only downside to Dr. Wai is the office itself. It's a little rundown and the waiting room is extremely tiny and over-crowded. His nurse/receptionist is very nice and accommodating.