A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wakefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wakefield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakefield graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Wakefield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Melbren Wakefield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Wakefield practice?
- Dr. William Wakefield has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wakefield practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.