Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Waldrop
Dr. William Waldrop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Waldrop is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Obici Hospital. Dr. Waldrop has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Waldrop has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. William Waldrop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Arthur Nalls
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Charles Devitt
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Wen-Hsuan Lexier
Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi39