Dr. William Waldrop MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015
dr waldrop
Thought he was kind and all. It's all a smoke screen so he can over-medicate you and keep you coming back every three to four weeks while he gets richer as he gets closer to retirement. Would never recommend him to anyone.

March 2nd, 2014
Excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Waldrop took out of a deep crisis provoked by a Dr. who took me out completely of my usual medications, I was under a crisis. He took ALL the time and attention to my medical condition as well as to my personal problems. Dr. Waldrop is not only an outstanding professional but also an incredible human being. I admire him, his staff and I feel in that practice not as a patient, that I am but also as a friend. Thanks to Dr. Waldrop and his staff who saved me !

July 6th, 2013
Mrs.
I had been seeing a Dr. in Va. Bch that was no help and he didn't diagnose me right. I felt like a number. Dr. Waldrop is the best doctor I have ever seen Everything about him is great. He isn't arrogant like a lot I have seen. He diagnosed me the first day I saw. Even though it took a while to get the amount of meds straight, he knew the meds I needed. In 23 years I have never felt this good. Thank you Dr. Waldrop for everything

May 28th, 2013
never got in
I to had a problem with the receptionist, so much so that I did not see the Doc. I was literaly 3 min. late and she said it was past my time and the doctor had left. my appointment was at 12pm I arrived @ 12:03 after terrible Va beach traffic and poor directions and bad GPS and my first time being there. She was rude and unhelpful, her word was law. I don't think someone on a power trip should be working for a mental health office. It is hard enough to admit to yourself that you need help and to make an appointment, but then to be met with a person like that, God forbid She comes into contact with a person who is on the very edge (she may push them off for not being on her schedule)

April 30th, 2012
Excellent Physician
Would recommend him to a friend or family member, without hesitation

April 19th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Waldrop is a wonderful doctor with a very professional manner. He is very caring and listens to all my problems.He has helped me through some very hard time when my brother died and when my son was told he had cancer. I don't know how I would have made it through these times without him. I have always found he and his staff to be very courtious and willing to help me in any way. It is standard procedure to have to fill out paper work prior to seeing any new specialist, his receptionist was just doing her job.

April 7th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Waldrop is an excellent physician. The only problem is getting into the office as a new patient. They make you fill out this paperwork before you can even get an appointment which is fine. But they said I had to come in to get the paperwork or have it faxed to me. Well I don't have a car and I don't have a fax machine and the front desk receptionist didn't give a hoot. So, I called back in 30 minutes and ended up getting another receptionist who was nice enough to mail it to me. The front desk "lady" is the only one I had a problem with. The young man who works the front desk is very pleasant and professional. Dr. Waldrop is a great physician is seems kind, caring and concerned. He doesn't just rush you out of the office.

December 16th, 2010
GREAT PSYCHIATRIST!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Waldrop's for many, many years and I find him to be very professional, caring and compassionate.

March 30th, 2017