A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waller, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Waller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Waller FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Waller practice?
- Dr. William Waller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Waller practices Internal Medicine near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Internists.