A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Walton practice?
Dr. William Walton practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.