Dr. William Wang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

October 30th, 2013
Dr. Wong seemed pleasent but spent very little time with me or my questions, and feel he could not of properly diagnosed me. Ive changed Doctors and medications and very happy now.

February 16th, 2012
Careless and Overextended
Dr. Wang has, what upon first impressions, is a gentle and kind bedside manner. After three years under his care, however, I realized that the soft spoken nature is more likely a cover for his lack of interest or knowledge of his patients. For example, over the course of three years he asked me on at least 4 occasions to remind him of what medication I was on. He rarely seemed to recall who I was or what my "issues" were. I was improperly diagnosed and during an unfortunate stay on the psychiatric floor of the hospital he attends at, was ignored and/or forgotten by him for over 4 days. I am lucky to have found a new 'shrink' who has been able to make up for Dr. Wang's inadequate care, provide a proper diagnosis and treatment. I feel sorry for Dr. Wong's current and future patients, because it seems that he has over extended himself by taking on too many patients and too much responsibility.

April 1st, 2011
Office Hours
Can not get an appointment if an emergency is needed. Poor office hours, after 2:00pm to 5:00pm.