A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wang has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Wang practice?
- Dr. William Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Wang practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Alhambra Family Physicians.