A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Wang has 21 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Wang practice?
Dr. William Wang practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and San Gabriel, CA.
See Alhambra Internists, Alhambra Emergency Physicians, Alhambra Family Physicians, and Alhambra Ophthalmologists.