Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Ward practice?
Dr. William Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.