A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sydney Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Ward practice?
- Dr. William Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.