A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sydney Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Ward practice?
- Dr. William Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.