Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sydney Ward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William S. Ward practice?
- Dr. William Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.