A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Warden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Warden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warden
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Warden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warden graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hickok Warden MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Warden practice?
- Dr. William Warden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Warden practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.