A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Warfel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Warfel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Warfel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Warfel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Warfel DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Warfel practice?
- Dr. William Warfel has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Warfel practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.