A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Warkentin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Warkentin, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Warkentin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warkentin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warkentin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Warkentin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Warkentin practice?
- Dr. William Warkentin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Warkentin practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists.