Dr. William Warkentin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Warkentin?

Posted on August 26th, 2017

He was my doctor for over 25 years and I always felt confident that I was receiving the best of care. He always was there to answer any questions and took adequate time regardless of what your problem was, large or small. My entire family was greatly saddened when he retired.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Warkentin has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an absolutely wonderful doctor. He is always thorough. He takes the time to address any and all questions that you may have regarding your condition. He is proactive. He is easy to talk to and will explain things in layman's terms - never above you.

A Doctor With Experience and Who is Caring

Posted on November 29th, 2009

Have been going to Dr. Warkentin for many years and have always been happy with his friendliness, time he spent with me during appt. time, his diagnoses, and follow-up. I have never waited very long to be seen when I got to his office. It is harder to get a well-check in short notice. But I always anticipate the make the appt well before I need it. He took great/excellent care of my husband when he was in the hospital for knee replacement. The dr. that did the surgery was only interested in how the knee was doing, the nurses were very busy, but Dr. Warkentin or his colleagues came in daily to check on my husband and caught (what nurses did not or surgery dr. didn't) pneumonia as well as blood clot. We are thankful for his attentiveness.

Posted on October 1st, 2015