Dr. William Warmath Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

LOVE Dr. Warmath

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I recently celebrated my 10 year anniversary of Dr. Warmath removing a baseball (brain tumor) from smack in the middle of my head. It was a 7-8 hour surgery. I feel I owe him my life -- I came out of it all 100% fine, and was sent home 2 days after surgery! He told me I was his craniotomy poster child. His 'bedside' manner before and after surgery was exceptional -- I understood everything happening, every step of the way!

Posted on August 4th, 2014

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.