Dr. William Warren Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. William Warren?

Predator

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Rude, conceded, sexually inappropriate, abuses power, abuses license, abuses patient trust, the list is endless. DO NOT EVER USE HIM! PLEASE! For your safety or the safety of your loved ones! His license needs to be yanked from him completely. I saw him back in 2012 and he was MOST inappropriate! For pain management, he had NO reason to have me remove my top and bra for LEG pain. NEVER AGAIN!!! I hope the board takes his license! I pray it actually!

Posted on June 10th, 2016

I consider him a wise and caring doctor. Most doctors look at your MRI's and assume they know what will help you. After time and a few visits he and the patient decide together what is best for us. He takes time to ask questions and listen to what we have to say.

patient

Posted on February 11th, 2016

Needs to lose license. Patient abandonment he was in a hurry to leave to eat and didnt come back for my urine. Told me to come back two days later. Fired me with no chart no wean down. I helped rebuild his practice and he inturn fired for no cause when he was set back up. Dont go to him you will regret it.

Horrible

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I really had no problems with Dr. Warren until I got sick and had to be hospitalized for other reasons and everything went downhill from there. Wouldn't return phone calls, even blocked my number out. No reason for discharge just did after being my doctor for over 8 months.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

Can be described in two words... Absolutely Terrible. I have visited several different doctors over the last 7-8 years and he is on the bottom of my list. Sudden med adjustments, cancelscancels patients apptsappts day of, and the list goes on and on.

good dr.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

office in texarkana closed now having to look for another dr. hate to loose such a good dr. thanks Dr. Warren

I wouldn't go to him again if my life depended on it!!!!

Posted on February 24th, 2012