A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Warshal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Warshal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Warshal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Warshal graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warshal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- O`connor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Samuel Warshal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Warshal practice?
- Dr. William Warshal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Warshal practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians and San Jose Geriatric Doctors.