A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waschler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waschler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waschler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Waschler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Waschler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Waschler practice?
- Dr. William Waschler has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Waschler practices Ophthalmology near Prince George, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Prince George Ophthalmologists.