A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waschler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waschler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waschler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Waschler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waschler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Waschler practice?
Dr. William Waschler practices Ophthalmology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Prince George, VA and Petersburg, VA.
See Colonial Heights Ophthalmologists.