Learn more about Dr. William Waschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waschler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waschler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Waschler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waschler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waschler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Waschler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Waschler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Waschler practice?
- Dr. William Waschler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Waschler practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.