A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Waschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Waschler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waschler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waschler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Waschler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waschler graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Waschler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Waschler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William Waschler practice?
- Dr. William Waschler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Waschler practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.