Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Watson
Dr. William Watson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lonsdale, MN, with other offices in Northfield, MN and Rochester, MN (and 6 other locations). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Watson is affiliated with St Marys Hospital - Rochester, Franciscan Skemp Healthcare and Northfield Hospital. Dr. Watson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. William Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lonsdale, MN.