Dr. William Weiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Weiner?

December 8th, 2016

Super friendly/makes you feel comfortable/quite thorough

November 10th, 2014

Dr. Wiener

If I could give the staff a lower review it would be -5 they have made me so mad I'm switching doctors because it's not worth it!! I called to have my daughters appointment pushed 10-15min because at this time we have one car and my husband works late . I was told no and that if I didn't show up at the time of appointment I would have to go somewhere else.. My daughter is 15 months and has had a cough going on 2 weeks . We have been to the walk in clinic 2 times , they say it's normal .. My daughter has had upper respiratory issues as in (needing a nebulizer) excuse me for wanting her doc to take a look at her ! Just down right disrespectful!!!! Dr. Wiener will no longer be seeing my daughter. that makes me angry because it's not his fault but ......he should look at his staff reviews it's 2.7 this should speak for itself !!

November 13th, 2010

Old report-doctor has left McKenzie on bad terms.

This physician was the top Mckenzie doctor but do to Administration incompetence has moved on to another hospital in Muskegan. This hospital has mishandled recuiting of doctors and many long term competent physician have left on bad terms.

April 19th, 2010

Great Doctor

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and personable. Makes himself available for after-hours questions. Wonderful experience overall.

September 9th, 2009

This man cares alot!

Our daughter got off her school bus at 8 years old, and she had an episode where she could not hear or see, I ran her to our local hospital, where Dr.Weiner was newly employed,(years ago) he was so exacting, and she was diagnosed with a long lying UTI that manisfested itself in this odd way. Dr.Weiner diagnosed & treated her , she was on an antibiotic for 6 months, and never had an episode again. This man is a genious. And a Sailor, and a fine person.And really, a friend. He has been our family Dr. since then, and that was 1988.

February 19th, 2015