inactive

William C Weise MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 2 reviews

October 12th, 2011
Appaling doctor, anti-intact.
My son had his 1yr wellness check up yesterday and during this he forcibly pulled back his foreskin. My son, rightly, absolutely screamed and I freaked out at what he was doing. This is medical malpractice! He had NO RIGHT in doing this, this kind of practice is completely wrong and he caused my son some serious pain. I am reporting him for this and I would not recommend anyone see this doctor under any circumstance. He did it so quickly I had no time to stop him, he didn't tell anyone what he was about to do. He also told me to do this every day while cleaning my son. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, OUTDATED ADVICE. I am changing pediatrician now and booking my son for a check-up to insure this "Doctor" didn't hurt my son.

March 15th, 2011
Completely unprofessional and horrible experience
Extremely long wait time - did not apologize when he came into office, did not introduce himself to me or my children at all and it was our first visit. We went for wellness check up, he told my daughter to unbutton her pant and looked down them, did not explain what he was doing, etc. She was completely panicked and uncomfortable - she is 13 y/o. His was short and acted annoyed by my questions, he was rude to my children, his staff was disorganized. I would not recommend this doctor or his office to anyone. Especially anyone with a young daughter, there was no purpose or explanation from him on looking down her pants and he didn't even warn her that is what he was going to do. I was shocked.