A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weisel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weisel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Weisel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Weisel practice?
- Dr. William Weisel has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Weisel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Primary Care Doctors and Mount Pleasant Geriatric Doctors.