A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Welch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Welch, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Welch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Charles Welch FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William C. Welch practice?
- Dr. William Welch has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Welch practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.