Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

patient show details patient
Aug 31st, 2013

avoid him I have a major 3 inch indent on left side of my chest where he screwed up and a clipping feeling Evey way I move it hurts I told him that after he said my chest would normalize in a year he suggested stuffing fat to fill it in on my left side where my nipple is smashed inward.I'm skinny in shape I have no fat. its physiologically f### with my head I hate life now even more I was already messed up by hormones the government puts in our food causing me to have gynecomastia.I now eat organic food and use only coconut oil to eat with I wish I new that back then.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Jun 14th, 2012

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. I trusted him wholeheartedly and I am pleased with his work.

May 23rd, 2011

Extremely caring physician, who took the time to answer all my questions. I had surgery for an infection all went well with the dr and staff being very caring and professional. I would recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
Dec 8th, 2010

consulted Dr. Wennen about a surgical procedure done over 20 years ago. Wanted an update on the procedure and went in for the office visit. The appointment was scheduled within 2 weeks and they were very willing to work with my schedule.Found Dr Wennen to be very professional and very informative about all my options.The overall visit was great and I would recommend him highly.