A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wenner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wenner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wenner practice?
- Dr. William Wenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wenner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Gastroenterologists.