A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenner
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wenner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Wenner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wenner practice?
- Dr. William Wenner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wenner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Pediatric Specialists.