A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Werschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Werschler, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werschler graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Werschler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Philip Werschler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Werschler practice?
- Dr. William Werschler has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Werschler practices Dermatology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Dermatologists.