Dermatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best dermotologist ever!!  |  show details
by Avprincess on Mar 27th, 2013

I recently switched my entire family to Dr. Werschler. He is amazing! I have had problems with Basil cell carcinomea and the removal he did was beautiful! He also helped with removing a mole very close to my eye. You would never know I had anything there except normal skin! Everyone in his office is really nice. Have had no issues getting apointments when needed (I need late apts due to work).

|  very personable  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

Dr. Werschler made my somewhat embarrassing skin issue very comforting. He also gave me some samples of medicine to try so I didnt have to go to a pharmacy right away. I very much appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.

|  Wonderful Doctor! Dr Werschler is the Best for Botox!  |  show details
by Barbara on Aug 16th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Wershler for a little over a year now and am so pleased with his attention to detail and caring nature. Dr. Werschler is a fantastic dermatologist and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing skin care services.

|  William P Werschler, MD is an incredible doctor  |  show details
by Sally on Aug 9th, 2010

He is a leader in his field and a wonderful man to boot. I had an issue a little over a month ago and Dr. Werschler and his extremely courteous staff made me feel comfortable and helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
by Cheryle on May 17th, 2010

I saw Dr. Werschler recently for a skin condition (rash) that I was having a difficult time getting diagnosed properly. He knew what it was immediately and prescribed a topical medication that made it better in a day. Great physician..and he is nationally renowned too...

|  TOP DOCTOR  |  show details
by Mike on Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr. has treated my entire family for about 20 years. We could not find a more caring physician.I am also in the medical field. There is not a better dermatologist in Spokane. He is considered one of the best by the American Dermatology Association. This is evident by the overwhelming demand for him to speak and teach internationally. I witnessed his popularity at recent medical conference. He was surrounded by others in his field smothering him with questions. Need I say anymore...

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Molly on Jan 1st, 2010

I had been to three dermatologists in the Spokane area trying to get an accurate diagnosis on a skin condition I have....he is the only physician that was able to accurately diagnosis what I had. Bedside manner was very caring and the office staff were extremely nice. Great Doctor. Would recommend him to everyone.