Dermatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best dermotologist ever!! show details The best dermotologist ever!!
by Avprincess on Mar 27th, 2013

I recently switched my entire family to Dr. Werschler. He is amazing! I have had problems with Basil cell carcinomea and the removal he did was beautiful! He also helped with removing a mole very close to my eye. You would never know I had anything there except normal skin! Everyone in his office is really nice. Have had no issues getting apointments when needed (I need late apts due to work).

very personable show details very personable
Feb 26th, 2012

Dr. Werschler made my somewhat embarrassing skin issue very comforting. He also gave me some samples of medicine to try so I didnt have to go to a pharmacy right away. I very much appreciate his knowledge and professionalism.

Wonderful Doctor! Dr Werschler is the Best for Botox! show details Wonderful Doctor! Dr Werschler is the Best for Botox!
by Barbara on Aug 16th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr Wershler for a little over a year now and am so pleased with his attention to detail and caring nature. Dr. Werschler is a fantastic dermatologist and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing skin care services.

William P Werschler, MD is an incredible doctor show details William P Werschler, MD is an incredible doctor
by Sally on Aug 9th, 2010

He is a leader in his field and a wonderful man to boot. I had an issue a little over a month ago and Dr. Werschler and his extremely courteous staff made me feel comfortable and helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Cheryle on May 17th, 2010

I saw Dr. Werschler recently for a skin condition (rash) that I was having a difficult time getting diagnosed properly. He knew what it was immediately and prescribed a topical medication that made it better in a day. Great physician..and he is nationally renowned too...

TOP DOCTOR show details TOP DOCTOR
by Mike on Jan 2nd, 2010

Dr. has treated my entire family for about 20 years. We could not find a more caring physician.I am also in the medical field. There is not a better dermatologist in Spokane. He is considered one of the best by the American Dermatology Association. This is evident by the overwhelming demand for him to speak and teach internationally. I witnessed his popularity at recent medical conference. He was surrounded by others in his field smothering him with questions. Need I say anymore...

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Molly on Jan 1st, 2010

I had been to three dermatologists in the Spokane area trying to get an accurate diagnosis on a skin condition I have....he is the only physician that was able to accurately diagnosis what I had. Bedside manner was very caring and the office staff were extremely nice. Great Doctor. Would recommend him to everyone.