A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wertheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wertheim, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wertheim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertheim graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wertheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Wertheim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Wertheim practice?
- Dr. William Wertheim has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wertheim practices Internal Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists.