A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wester
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wester, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wester graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Wester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Wester practice?
- Dr. William Wester has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.