A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wester is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wester
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wester, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wester graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wester has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William T Wester MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William T. Wester practice?
- Dr. William Wester has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wester practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.