A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Wester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Wester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wester graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C William Wester MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. C W. Wester practice?
- Dr. C Wester has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Wester practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.