A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Wester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Wester, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wester graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans