Dr. William Whang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Whang?

October 9th, 2015

excellent doctor and wonderful human being

August 17th, 2013

I have never met a doctor like Dr. Whang and I wish all were like him. His compassion and understanding of your symptoms and feelings are outstanding, his diagnosis impeccable . He personally returns calls and mails within minutes if not in surgery, otherwise as soon as possible and within the same day. He always finds time for you like you were his only patient or a member of his family. He takes personal interest in your care. He cured me of my afib and I consider him one of the best doctors in his field. I would and dud recommend him to friends and family. A dream doctor !

March 21st, 2013

Outstanding physician

Immediately upon meeting Dr. Whang I felt very comfortable and that I was in the presence of a very caring physician. In follow-up visits my feelings about and toward Dr. Whang only increased in the most positive way. He returned my calls within minutes and allayed any fears and put me at ease. I've never met a physician who spoke to me rather than at me and listened patiently to my concerns.

October 25th, 2010

Dr. Whang is an enormously kind and caring doctor. He certainly made me feel comfortable and secure about my catheter ablation procedure.

August 4th, 2016