Learn more about Dr. William Wharton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wharton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wharton
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wharton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wharton, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wharton graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wharton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Cashiers Hospital Inc
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Wharton FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William W. Wharton practice?
- Dr. William Wharton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wharton practices Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Cardiologists.