A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wheatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wheatley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wheatley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Wheatley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. William Wheatley has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Wheatley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Havelock, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New Bern, NC and Jacksonville, NC.
See Havelock Orthopedic Surgeons.