Learn more about Dr. William Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wheatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheatley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wheatley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheatley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Wheatley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. William Wheatley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wheatley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Orthopedic Surgeons.