Learn more about Dr. William Wheatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wheatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheatley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wheatley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheatley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheatley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradford Wheatley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Wheatley practice?
- Dr. William Wheatley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wheatley practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New Bern, NC.
See New Bern Orthopedic Surgeons.