A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Whitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Whitman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William Whitman practice?
- Dr. William Whitman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Whitman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Eustis, FL.
See Eustis Psychiatrists and Eustis Addiction Specialists.