A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Whyte is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whyte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Minden Medical Center Inc
- Lifecare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sidney Whyte MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Whyte practice?
- Dr. William Whyte has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Whyte practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchitoches, LA and Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Physiatrists and Shreveport Pain Management Doctors.