Learn more about Dr. William Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Whyte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whyte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- Minden Medical Center Inc
- Lifecare Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whyte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Whyte practice?
Dr. William Whyte practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Natchitoches, LA and Minden, LA.
See Shreveport Physiatrists and Shreveport Pain Management Doctors.