Learn more about Dr. W Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Wiggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiggins
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wiggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Wiggins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stover Wiggins MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. W S. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. W Wiggins has 1 office location.
Dr. W Wiggins practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Neurologists.