Learn more about Dr. W Wiggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Wiggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiggins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wiggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Wiggins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggins graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Stover Wiggins MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. W S. Wiggins practice?
- Dr. W Wiggins has 1 office location.
Dr. W Wiggins practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Neurologists.