A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wiggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wiggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiggs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wiggs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggs graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Wiggs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wiggs practice?
- Dr. William Wiggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wiggs practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.