A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wiggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wiggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wiggs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggs graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William James Wiggs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Wiggs practice?
- Dr. William Wiggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wiggs practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.