inactive

William S Wilke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
One of a kind
It was a blessing to find this man to be my doctor. He is so incredibly smart, thoughtful with the right amount of toughness s compassion. The worst part is he retired a few years ago. I am a complicated case and having a hard time finding a doctor who can think outside the box to help me.

August 27th, 2012
Brilliant, comforting.

September 29th, 2010
Excellent Physcian
Doctor Wilke is an excellent doctor. I cannot say enough about this man. We didn't come in for a "nice" person, but one who could help my husband. He turned out to be not only nice but very professional.

February 28th, 2010
Not much bedside manner
A student came in and interviewed me for quite awhile, perhaps 45 minutes. After this, the doctor came in and talked to me for about 10. He told me that there was nothing wrong with me other than depression. I told him that I have felt badly for a very long time, even on anti-depressants. He again told me that I was depressed and that to fix it, I needed to exercise and lose weight. I have since been to another rheumatologist who performed many specialized tests and have been accurately diagnosed with an inflammation disorder. I left Dr. Wilke's office crying and disappointed.