A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilkinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilkinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Wilkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Community Hospital
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brooks Wilkinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. William Wilkinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Wilkinson practices Surgery near Russellville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY and Haleyville, AL.
See Russellville Surgeons.